Dance on the Water Bus Trip - June 14
We are looking into getting a big bus to take us to the ship and bring us back.
The cost would be $15 per person.
Board the bus at 4 pm at the NSDC with a stop at WDC.
Arrive at the pier at 5 pm. The ship begins boarding at 5:30 pm.
The bus will be waiting for us when the boat gets back.
It is only a three hour cruise.
If you are interested contact
Judy Ottoson - email@example.com
We need to have people signed up before we order the bus.
^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^ ^
The Twelve Commandments
1. You shall square dance only for the fun you will find in it.
2. You shall not be a snob, considering yourself too good to dance with any and all, sitting out the mixers, or leaving a square if you are required to dance with those you think are unworthy of your talents. YOU, too, can be the dancer to goof a square.
3. You will enjoy dancing, but not offend others.
4. You will visit other clubs and dance to other Callers/Cuers so that your opinion will be based on fact.
5. You will bathe diligently so that others may enjoy the fragrance of soap and antiperspirant.
6. You will not have a visitor arrive and sit on the sidelines, nor fail to speak to him.
7. You shall take care that your breath is not scented with an alcoholic beverage.
8. You will be faithful and loyal to your club and if you cannot do this, it will be better for you to leave the club and join one whose methods and members are more to your liking.
9. You will not harm the club by bickering and fault finding.
10. You will not forget that YOU were once a beginner.
11. You will not push, pull or drag a dancer around the square. Merely point the correct direction he/she should be taking.
12. You shall always wear your club badge to all square or round dances.
SAC General Meeting
May 7 - Sunday - 3 pm at the NSDC
September 10 - Sunday - 3 pm at the NSDC
SAC Board Meeting
NSDA General Meeting
2017 State Festival Meeting May 6 - Saturday - 2 pm at the NSDC
WDC Trustees Meeting
State Federation Meeting
at any function.
At least three of our dancers have severe life threatening allergies to peanuts. These allergies could cause them to stop breathing.
The peanut oil on your hand after you ate a cookie could cause them to have a reaction. Peanut dust in the air from opening a can of peanuts can result in respiratory problems.
It really is that dangerous. These dancers and their families will not be able to travel to other clubs unless we all ban peanuts from our halls.